Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
* Read and write permission in local directory in real time;
* Result sharing;
* Adjustments for smaller screens;
BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis™ identifies automatically the injured leaf regions caused by insect herbivory and then estimates the defoliation percentage related to the total area by using images either captured from the phone or loaded from the photo gallery.
If you are using our application, please cite us:
BioLeaf: A professional mobile application to measure foliar damage caused by insect herbivory. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 129 (2016) 44 - 55.
Full paper: http://bioleaf.icmc.usp.br/paper/2016BIOLEAF.pdf
• Automatic and accurate quantification of the foliage loss in two steps.
• Interactive reconstruction of the leaf edges by using curves and zooming-in.
• A 4-language interface (English, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian)
• Suitable for several agricultural crops.
• Useful on the plant resistance evaluation.
• Non-destructive method.
BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis™ was developed by a Brazilian team of researchers from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul - UFMS, in collaboration with researchers of Dom Bosco Catholic University - UCDB, lead by the group INOVISAO.
If you have any question or suggestions, please send us an email to [email protected] Your feedback is very important to improve our app. We are also open for collaboration!
How to install BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis APK for Android [menu]
Download BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis APK file (upvision.bioleaf_12_8715356.apk) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (upvision.bioleaf_12_8715356.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis APK file(upvision.bioleaf_12_8715356.apk) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(upvision.bioleaf_12_8715356.apk)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file upvision.bioleaf_12_8715356.apk on Emulator screen
BioLeaf - Foliar Analysis APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Similar applications [menu]
Garden Tags - Plants & gardens
by Free Gardening Apps by 4D Media Limited
Garden Tags - Plant inspiration, garden management & flower recognition
FlowerChecker+, plant identify
Plant identification service by real botanists. First 3 for free, others paid.
Edible Plant Guide
by Markus Rothkranz & Palingenesis, INC
Over 2,500 beautiful images covering over 950 plants and 377 health conditions!
Gardroid - Premium
by Dimitri De Kerf
The app that helps you to grow your own crops in your kitchen garden!
by Devon Lively
The ultimate infinite space runner - Buy cool ships, upgrade n compete to be #1!