Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
- Math mode added - now you need to solve equations to connect the dots
- You can choose the symbol shape: circle, heart, star or hexagon
- Difficulty modes added - now you can leave half or one third of the dots to make the game easier
- You can enable the prompt for the next dot
- A mode for small children added - a new dot appears after you choose the previous one.
Dinosaurs lived on Earth millions of years ago, long before our ancestors emerged on the face of the planet. These amazing animals boggle our imagination by their variety and size. Some were small like modern lizards, others as huge as a multi-storey building. Some were predators, for example the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Allosaurus, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, while others were herbivorous - like the Diplodocus, Ankylosaurus and Iguanodon. Some species could fly, some lived in water, but most of them walked on the ancient land. Dinosaurs lived in the Mesozoic era, which is subdivided into three periods: Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous. Today, archaeologists study the remains of these animals and can only assume how they looked and lived.
◦ Connect points by numbers or letters
◦ When points are connected, you will see the silhouette of a hidden picture
◦ Once all the points have been connected, you can color the picture
◦ Choosing a wrong symbol three times in a row will bring up a tip
◦ Blue, orange, green or pink stars make the game even more exciting
◦ Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
◦ Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
Connect points is a learning puzzle for small children. It helps develop thinking, improve memory and attention. The application has three game modes: by numbers, letters and coloring. Game modes with letters and numbers will be useful for kindergarten and pre-K kids.
Connecting by numbers will help to easily memorize the order of numbers and learn to count. To do this, you need to consecutively connect circles with numbers starting from 1. As you connect circles in the right order, the silhouette of a hidden picture will become more and more visible. If three points are chosen incorrectly, a tip will pop up. Once all the points are fully connected, the picture will become fully visible and you’ll be able to color it.
Those studying the alphabet can choose to connect points by letters. It is important that children know letters as early as possible, since it is essential for learning to read and write. But knowing the order of letters in the alphabet is also very important! This can be achieved by connecting circles with letters in the right sequence.
The coloring mode will be especially appreciated by young artists. In this mode, you can proceed to coloring pictures without connecting points. To make the process even more exciting, you can change any predefined color. To do this, press and hold the paint bucket and choose the necessary color from the palette.
How to install Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs APK for Android [menu]
Download Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs APK file (com.kedronic.dotsdinosaursfree_15_31363546.zip) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Download Split APKs Installer (SAI)
- Download and unzip file you already downloaded (com.kedronic.dotsdinosaursfree_15_31363546.zip)
- Open Split APKs Installer and follow steps on this app.
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs APK file(com.kedronic.dotsdinosaursfree_15_31363546.zip) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.kedronic.dotsdinosaursfree_15_31363546.zip)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Download and unzip file com.kedronic.dotsdinosaursfree_15_31363546.zip.
- Using ADB or Split APKs Installer same as install for Android.
Connect the Dots - Dinosaurs APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Similar applications [menu]
Connect the Dots - Ocean
by Kedronic UAB
To learn what is in a picture, connect all the dots by alphabet or by numbers.
Color by Numbers - Animals
by Kedronic UAB
These amusing animals will lift your child’s spirits
Puzzles dinosaurs is an entertaining game for children and adults.
Color by Numbers - Cars
by Kedronic UAB
Paint by numbers - an interactive coloring book for children.
by Zeplin Studios
Step into the world of the Sheepdog - a fun, challenging & original mobile game.
by Anino Pte. Ltd.
Battle Spins: Explore, gather treasures, prove your strength, build your legacy!
Age of Fantasy
by Zero Touch group
Turn based strategy in Fantasy world, with multiplayer option!
Slots - Phantom Chronicle
by Good-Feel Co., Ltd.
Free-to-Play Casino Slot! 10,000,000,000 FREE Chips as Welcome Bonus!
by YOTTA GAMES
Rally your crews with real-time strategy action, become the revered Godfather!
Universal Bus Simulator
by PJ Solution
Play the most thrilling game and become the pro driver in this game.
Pokémon TCG Live
by The Pokémon Company International
Your Adventure Awaits in Pokémon Trading Card Game Live!