Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
Version 8.2 updates:
• Use the new TalkBack braille keyboard to enter text on your screen.
• Fixes and improvements in Select to Speak, Switch Access, and TalkBack.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen braille keyboard.
To get started:
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• For TalkBack, you can also press and hold both volume keys.
Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 (Android M) or later.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
How to install Android Accessibility Suite APK for Android [menu]
Download Android Accessibility Suite APK file (com.google.android.marvin.talkback_60100334_9369915.apk) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.marvin.talkback_60100334_9369915.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install Android Accessibility Suite APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download Android Accessibility Suite APK file(com.google.android.marvin.talkback_60100334_9369915.apk) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.google.android.marvin.talkback_60100334_9369915.apk)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file com.google.android.marvin.talkback_60100334_9369915.apk on Emulator screen
Android Accessibility Suite APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Similar applications [menu]
Play Services Info (Update)
Utility app to check the status, install and update the Google Play services
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
by Google LLC
Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
Assistant for Android
by AA Mobile
Help you easily and efficiently manage for your android smartphones and tablets.
by Huawei Internet Services
HiCare provides professional customer assistance services for Huawei devices.
War of Survival
by ShenZhen IYouLong Technology Co.,Ltd.
"War of Survival" is a MMO, real-time war strategy game.
City Passenger Transport Bus Driving Simulator 3d
by Billionaire Games Production
Drive metro bus in city-rural areas to transport public in transit bus game
LUDO BY FORTEGAMES( Parchís )
Play the classic game of Ludo ( Don't be angry ) against real players.
BTS Army Trivia Quiz
Level up your BTS knowledge from answering BTS trivia questions!
Crazy Traffic Racing
by Stories of Sahin
Sports cars are waiting for you with different modified options.
Girls High School Crush Story
Play this awesome high school crush game with a romantic gameplay experience.