Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
- Chinese language added
- Hope technology reseach bonuses added
- Bug fixes
The game is available on STEAM:
The main features of the game:
1) Deep role-playing system
2) Turn-based tactical battles
3) Lots of quests and events
4) Craft items
5) An Interesting world, open to exploration and full of exciting adventures
The second part is the rightful heir of the first. It saves all the key mechanics from the first part and adds a lot of new ones. The combat system is no longer an extension of the classic Disciples. Now it is a completely independent and original game
The game features a huge number of races, from the classic humans, elves and orcs, to much more rarely seen in games, such as lizardmen and ratmen. Characters are formed from 2 components - race and class, similar to my favorite D&D system. This game has 25 character classes to choose from and 37 classes for neutral creatures. Each class has its own set of abilities, which significantly affects the gameplay
Despite the fact that the game has already been released, it will be actively updated and changed. The following things are planned for the future:
1) Add a strategic game mode, with construction in the capital, construction on hexagons and technology research. In fact, it will be a full-fledged 4X strategy with deep role-playing elements
2) Add arena game mode. This mode will represent only fights, without a plot. Battles with other players will be available
3) Add infinite game mode. By analogy with the first part it will not have a plot and the map will be rebuilt at intervals of several dozen moves
4) Add an impressive number of unique legendary artifacts
5) Significantly increase the number of available random events when exploring territories
6) Add events when moving around the global map and events at the beginning of the player's turn
7) Add a game editor. It will allow you to create your own events, quests, and even full-fledged campaigns. It will also allow to edit artifacts, races, classes, and character abilities. Game may be changed in it beyond recognition
When creating this game, I was most influenced by the following great computer games: might and magic 6 (1998), X-COM: UFO Defense (1994) and the Sid Meier's Civilization series of games. Classic board games also had a major impact
Review from Hardcore Droid:
The Best Android RPGs You’ve Never Heard Of
How to install Grim wanderings 2: RPG APK for Android [menu]
Download Grim wanderings 2: RPG APK file (com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2_97_80736157.zip) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Download Split APKs Installer (SAI)
- Download and unzip file you already downloaded (com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2_97_80736157.zip)
- Open Split APKs Installer and follow steps on this app.
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install Grim wanderings 2: RPG APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download Grim wanderings 2: RPG APK file(com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2_97_80736157.zip) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2_97_80736157.zip)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Download and unzip file com.vulxhisers.grimwanderings2_97_80736157.zip.
- Using ADB or Split APKs Installer same as install for Android.
Grim wanderings 2: RPG APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Similar applications [menu]
by Ellinia games
Oldschool turn-based roguelike rpg based on ideas of Disciples and Hand of Fate
Terramorphers: Turn Based RPG
by Unibyte Studios
Turn-based Tactical Battles with a focus on controlling the Battlefield.
by Retora Games LLC
Ethical Free to Play! Turn-Based RPG with Idle Crafting
Kingturn RPG Plus
Decide and conquer. Face fearsome foes in a challenging turn-based strategy RPG.
Music Tiles - Magic Tiles
by Mofun Games
Music Tiles - Magic Tiles is an amazing music piano game. Come on, music lovers!
Anime Pregnant Mom Life 3D
by Play Venture
Play pregnant mom virtual family life in baby games and anime girl games 3d
Car Transport Truck: Car Games
by Nitro Games Production
Extreme supercar driving and grand truck transport game
Police Penguin Robot Car Games
by Grand Adventure Gamez
Be ultimate fighter of penguin robot and rescue mega city in car transform game
Kings in the Corners Pro
by Paris Pinkney
Kings is the Corners is a popular fast paced solitaire-like card game.