Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
HTC Mail organizes all of your email accounts in one place thanks to compatibility with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, Exchange ActiveSync and other IMAP or POP3 accounts. It’s simple to add accounts, compose messages, switch between folders and accounts or search for a message. Keep your inbox in check with the easy, intuitive HTC Mail.
- Quickly add accounts with the mailbox setup wizard
- Switch between your accounts and folders from the drawer
- Tap “+” to compose a new message
- Change your message text’s font, color, highlight and more
- Search for messages by subject, sender, receiver or content and all fields
- Filter search results by sender, receiver, priority or attachment
- Text Reflow auto adjusts content to fit your screen at different levels of zoom
- Create meeting invitations without leaving HTC Mail
- Support for Exchange ActiveSync policies
HTC Mail uses BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission in order to grant device administrator privileges that are requested by certain email services, like Microsoft Exchange.
HTC, the HTC logo and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks or registered trademarks of HTC Corporation in the United States and other countries. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
How to install HTC Mail APK for Android [menu]
Download HTC Mail APK file (com.htc.android.mail_869001324_12259547.apk) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.htc.android.mail_869001324_12259547.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install HTC Mail APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download HTC Mail APK file(com.htc.android.mail_869001324_12259547.apk) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.htc.android.mail_869001324_12259547.apk)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file com.htc.android.mail_869001324_12259547.apk on Emulator screen
HTC Mail APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
- No best performance On PC (Windows, MAC) (because it's not exists X86 variant)
Similar applications [menu]
HTC File Manager
by HTC Corporation
Find, browse and organize files on your phone, SD card and USB storage.
by NuVizz Inc.
Flexible people movement app for NEMT, Concierge, Shuttle and Taxi operators
Carter on the Go
by Carter Bank & Trust
Discover a convenient way to bank with “Carter on the Go” Mobile Banking App
Ragdoll Ninja: Sword Fight
by Freeplay Inc
Fun ragdoll games. Control a swing dummy. Stickman ragdoll fighter - ninja game
The Brutal Shooter, An action packed FPS filled with adventure and experience.
by Furry Touch Studios
Push coins, collect coins and cars and win. All for free!
Merge Stickman Warrior
by Bravestars Global Publishing
Stickman Warriors merge game. Are you ready?
by Team Moko App.
276 years after the extinction of mankind, Niluas activated, and lost memory.
LOL Surprise! OMG Fashion Club
Be a fashion super stylist in this cool & trendy makeover, style & dress up game