Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
Performance improvements and bug fixes applied. These updates are expected to resolve issues reported by some users with logging into the app.
NYDocSubmit enables residents of New York State to submit required documents for SNAP, HEAP, Temporary Assistance, and Medicaid - avoiding another trip to the local office to provide documents.
This App is available only to residents of Albany, Allegany, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Dutchess, Erie, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Genesee, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Montgomery, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Putnam, Rensselaer, Rockland, Saratoga, Schoharie, Schuyler, Seneca, St. Lawrence, Steuben, Suffolk, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westchester, Wyoming, and Yates counties at this time. If your district is not listed, check back soon to see if it has been added.
This App is NOT monitored for emergencies. You must contact your Social Services District office directly if you need help to address an emergency. DO NOT use this App to submit an initial application for SNAP, HEAP, Temporary Assistance, and Medicaid, a periodic report or a recertification application.
DO NOT submit sensitive images, such as those containing HIV status or domestic violence information and/or addresses that must remain confidential to safeguard you or a household member. If you need to submit such information, provide it to your District in a manner OTHER THAN through this App, such as through U.S. Postal Service or in person.
How to install NYDocSubmit APK for Android [menu]
Download NYDocSubmit APK file (gov.ny.its.cto.NYDocSubmit_20220726_28204318.zip) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Download Split APKs Installer (SAI)
- Download and unzip file you already downloaded (gov.ny.its.cto.NYDocSubmit_20220726_28204318.zip)
- Open Split APKs Installer and follow steps on this app.
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install NYDocSubmit APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download NYDocSubmit APK file(gov.ny.its.cto.NYDocSubmit_20220726_28204318.zip) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(gov.ny.its.cto.NYDocSubmit_20220726_28204318.zip)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Download and unzip file gov.ny.its.cto.NYDocSubmit_20220726_28204318.zip.
- Using ADB or Split APKs Installer same as install for Android.
NYDocSubmit APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
- No best performance On PC (Windows, MAC) (because it's not exists X86 variant)
Similar applications [menu]
by New York State
NYS ENX is a partnership with Google and Apple to help slow spread of COVID19.
NYS Thruway Authority
by New York State Thruway Authority
Information and services to enhance your experience along the NYS Thruway
by City of New York
With the NYC 311 app, you can report problems to 311 on the go.
by Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Perform quick and easy Pennsylvania court case searches from your device.
NYC ACCESS HRA
by NYC Human Resources Administration
SNAP and Cash Assistance On-The-Go: Case Status, Appointments and Doc Upload
Pirate Raid - Caribbean Battle
by SayGames Ltd
Race across the high seas to do battle with merchantmen, battleships & monsters!
Crazy Idiom - 疯狂猜成语
educational and brain-invigorating game of guessing idioms in Chinese
by OmniDream Games
A medieval fantasy RPG is available now! Strategize and idle at your leisure!