Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
1. Design changes to various screens
2. Bug fixes to previous version
The QuickHR app provides secure mobile access to all your QuickHR features on-the-go.
As an employee, our simple interface allows you to:
- Review your payslips and employment particulars, view or request for leaves, check in and out for work, access your schedule and submit expenses quickly.
- Get push notifications alerts and reminders for change of scheduling, important updates and approvals. Immediately address pending tasks right from the app.
As a manager, you can take action wherever you are:
- Approve your employees' leave and expense requests easily.
- View your team or individual schedules and address operational-matters relevant to your role, such as checking in and out on behalf of employees.
- Stay connected to your business by gaining quick insight into what's important through interactive reports and dashboards.
And if your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can be confident that your data will be kept safe and secure through data privacy measures on Amazon Web Services.
QuickHR is PDPA and GDPR compliant, and certified under ISO 27001:2013 and SS 584:2015 MTCS.
Note: Your organization must authorise access to the QuickHR mobile app.
You will only have access to mobile features your organization has enabled, based on your role (not all mobile features may be available to you).
How to install QuickHR APK for Android [menu]
Download QuickHR APK file (com.exceloid_android.quickhrmobileapp_60_15495938.apk) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.exceloid_android.quickhrmobileapp_60_15495938.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install QuickHR APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download QuickHR APK file(com.exceloid_android.quickhrmobileapp_60_15495938.apk) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.exceloid_android.quickhrmobileapp_60_15495938.apk)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file com.exceloid_android.quickhrmobileapp_60_15495938.apk on Emulator screen
QuickHR APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
- No best performance On PC (Windows, MAC) (because it's not exists X86 variant)
Similar applications [menu]
Free HRMS & Employee Time Clock Attendance, e-Leave, e-Claim and Workflow
by Verge Systems
WebHR | Efficient & Effective Online Human Resource Management Software
by ChildPlus Software
Attendance, Meal Tracking and Parent Check-In Head Start and Early Head Start.
by Doudouyou Software
This is a Three Kingdoms game that can be played for ten years. Let's make friends with the Three Kingdoms brothers! The lord led the brothers of the Three Kingdoms, furious at Dangyangqiao, and the brave army was invincible. The World Channel Taoyuan is righteous, millions of soldiers are ready to go, the fate of the Three Kingdoms is up to you!
Realm of Ignis™
Realm of Ignis™ is a turn-based RPG about epic heroes in a magical world.
by ale aplicativos
A curious game that will allow you to relax and impress the reality of the game.
Displace Master, Brain Puzzle
A new addictive puzzle game, where you choose how to solve the riddles