Table Of Contents
Latest update [menu]
JoinNow MultiOS Android client has been updated to support more than one value in "connect to server names" for authentication.
You can securely access your organization's wireless network after easy configuration using the SecureW2 JoinNow app. JoinNow only needs to be run once, then you'll be able to connect to your organization's secure Wi-Fi network.
How does it work? There are two steps that occur when you do the one-time setup:
The app will automatically download your organization's Wi-fi configuration settings and install them on your device.
Your device will connect to the network through a secure, encrypted connection.
From there on, you don't need to do anything beyond leaving JoinNow on your device. You'll be able to effortlessly connect to your network.
Deleting the app (or deactivating it through an "app sleep" feature, as seen on Samsung devices) will remove the Wi-Fi configuration settings, interrupting your Wi-Fi connection.
Google's Android device policy is the reason why you are required to set a screen PIN lock once your device is configured for connection to secure wireless networks. This is not a SecureW2 JoinNow policy. Your screen PIN lock must be enabled, otherwise you may experience issues with connectivity.
If you have any questions or issues with the app, be sure to check out our Android Common Issues page here:
To learn more about SecureW2 and the services we offer, you can visit our site: https://www.securew2.com/
How to install SecureW2 JoinNow APK for Android [menu]
Download SecureW2 JoinNow APK file (com.securew2.paladin_2594_6274932.apk) from SameAPK.com, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.securew2.paladin_2594_6274932.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
How to install SecureW2 JoinNow APK on Windows 7/8/10 or MAC PC? [menu]
Download SecureW2 JoinNow APK file(com.securew2.paladin_2594_6274932.apk) from SameAPK.com to your PC (ex: /Users/xxx/Downloads/(com.securew2.paladin_2594_6274932.apk)), then follow these steps:
- Download And Install one Emulator Softwares (Ex: Bluestacks, GenyMotion, NoxPlayer)
- Simple install APK on PC by drag and drop file com.securew2.paladin_2594_6274932.apk on Emulator screen
SecureW2 JoinNow APK Pros & Cons [menu]
- This app is safe, it's not require high risk permissions
- Compatible with 32 bit device (most Emulator using 32bit arch CPU)
- Compatible with 64-bit device (some android device and current Bluestacks)
Everything is good.
Similar applications [menu]
by Mews Systems
The Mews Commander is the mobile extension to your Property Management System.
Cox Panoramic Wifi
by Cox Communications, Inc.
The Panoramic Wifi app provides you access and control to your wifi experience.
Paint by Number Coloring Games
by Better Life - Color and Draw
So relaxing color by number game, I can't stop playing it!
Shikshankur The Global School
To nurture a vibrant learning community which inspires and empowers
by ale aplicativos
A curious game that will allow you to relax and impress the reality of the game.
by Amuzing Park
Korea-made Three Kingdoms W 2.0 released!
Authentic strategy simulation!
Obtain 3000 longevity cards and 500 item cards!